SAHBA is very excited to be bringing back our Photographic Instagram Competitions this year! To celebrate the first day of winter, we have chosen the theme 'Frozen in Time'.
Show us your best wintery, snowy, icy and cold looks. We have 2 sections you can enter into: #sahbahair2019 and #sahbamakeup2019
You have from now until July 31st 11:59pm to upload your image.
The winner will be announced at our annual Hair & Beauty Competitions, held at @adelaidecc on August 25th. Sign up via our link in bio to receive competition updates.
Good luck to all! We can't wait to see all of the wonderful looks you create ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
Instagram Competition Rules
The following are the terms and conditions of the Hair & Beauty Industry Association of South Australia Incorporated
1. Your submission must be correctly “hashtagged” with the section you wish to enter. Makeup Entries must use the tag #sahbamakeup2019 and Hair entries must use the tag #sahbahair2019
2. Entry must be submitted no later than 31st July 11:59pm.
3. Your entry must show us your best wintery, snowy, icy and cold look.
4. Your entry will be judged on:
• Hairdressers’ Editorial - Hair 40%, Make-up 20% Style (Look) 40%.
• Make-up Artists - Make-up 40%, Hair 20%, Style (Look) 40%
5. Competitors must be one of the following: Qualified Hairdressers/Make-up Artists, Beauticians, Trainees or Apprentices, working in a professional salon, or students currently enrolled in a hair and or beauty industry course run by a Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
6. The winners will be announced at the 2019 SAHBA Hair & Beauty Competitions, on Sunday 25th August 2019, which is held at the Adelaide Convention Centre. All entries will be on display at the event.
7. There is no limit to the number of entries per competitor.
8. With each entry, the hair and makeup for that entry must be done by the person submitting the photograph.
9. The winner will be featured on the SAHBA website, Instagram and Facebook pages as well as included in our Bi-Annual newsletter, the News&Views.
10. SAHBA have the right to use the photos for promotional purposes for the Association. Your name may be published.