Don't miss out on great savings on your 2019 Membership!
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
Pay before the 31st of December and receive $60 off of your renewal fee.
Pay only $290 instead of $350!
1. Pay Online
2. Pay Over the Phone (08 8271 1355)
Call the office to pay with Credit Card.
Please note that the office will be closed between 21/12/2018 and 08/01/2019. We apologise for any inconvenience.
3. Pay via Direct Credit
Account Name: Hair & Beauty Association of SA
BSB: 633 000
Account No: 158 690 263
Please reference your salon name or invoice number.
4. Pay via cheque
Cheques payable to Hair & Beauty Industry Association of SA
Mailed to PO Box 3536 RUNDLE MALL SA 5000
The following are the terms and conditions of
the Hair & Beauty Industry Association of SA (H&BSA)
1. Your submission must be correctly “hashtagged”
with the section you wish to enter.
Makeup Entries must use the tag #luxehbsamakeup and
Hair entries must use the tag #luxehbsahair
2. Entry must be submitted no later than Sunday 2nd December.
3. Your entry must show your interpretation of excessive glamour makeup or hair look. Think gold, gilding, pearls, diamonds, glitter and drama.
4. Your entry will be judged on:
• Hairdressers’ Editorial - Hair 40%, Make-up 20% Style (Look) 40%.
• Make-up Artists - Make-up 40%, Hair 20%, Style (Look) 40%
5. Competitors must be one of the following: Qualified Hairdressers/Make-up Artists, Beauticians, Trainees or Apprentices, working in a professional salon, or students currently enrolled in a hair and or beauty industry course run by a Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
6. The winners will be announced in the December issue of the News&Views (available online and in print to Hair&BeautySA salon members).
7. There is no limit to the number of entries per competitor.
8. With each entry, the hair and makeup for that entry must be done by the person submitting the photograph.
9. The winner will be featured on the H&BSA website, Instagram and facebook pages as well as included in the Bi-Annual newsletter, the News&Views
10. H&BSA have the right to use the photos for promotional purposes for the Association. Your name may be published.
Nominations must be submitted in writing, no later than 28 days prior to the AGM. Application forms can be obtained from the Association. If you have a passion and commitment for the industry, the Association would love to hear from you.
If no other nominations are received, Board Directors will be re-elected unopposed.
Where: WFI, Level 6, 80 Flinders Street, Adelaide SA 5000
When: Monday, 3rd December 2018
Time: 6:00pm - 7:30pm