Instagram Competition Rules
The following are the terms and conditions of
the Hair & Beauty Industry Association of SA (H&BSA)
1. Your submission must be correctly “hashtagged”
with the section you wish to enter.
Makeup Entries must use the tag #luxehbsamakeup and
Hair entries must use the tag #luxehbsahair
2. Entry must be submitted no later than Sunday 2nd December.
3. Your entry must show your interpretation of excessive glamour makeup or hair look. Think gold, gilding, pearls, diamonds, glitter and drama.
4. Your entry will be judged on:
• Hairdressers’ Editorial - Hair 40%, Make-up 20% Style (Look) 40%.
• Make-up Artists - Make-up 40%, Hair 20%, Style (Look) 40%
5. Competitors must be one of the following: Qualified Hairdressers/Make-up Artists, Beauticians, Trainees or Apprentices, working in a professional salon, or students currently enrolled in a hair and or beauty industry course run by a Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
6. The winners will be announced in the December issue of the News&Views (available online and in print to Hair&BeautySA salon members).
7. There is no limit to the number of entries per competitor.
8. With each entry, the hair and makeup for that entry must be done by the person submitting the photograph.
9. The winner will be featured on the H&BSA website, Instagram and facebook pages as well as included in the Bi-Annual newsletter, the News&Views
10. H&BSA have the right to use the photos for promotional purposes for the Association. Your name may be published.